12 REASONS TODAYS
CHURCH NEED THE RESTORATIVE,
MINISTRY GIFT OF A TEACHER.
by Isaiah-Phillips Akintola
- He or she carries the grace of clarifying and expositing the various facets of truths within God’s word in the most clear, simplified format of understanding.
2. The teacher caries the gift to simplify and further amplify certain scriptural references that could be defined as hard to understand in the bible.
3. A Bible gifted teacher by designed is infused with some of the best qualities of the ministry gift of a prophet, in the sense that he or she carries a rear keen insight into the counsel of God’s truth. He is aware of the broader intention and objectives of the father in the art of applying biblical truth to inform, reform, transform, and ultimately, restore man back to his original position and estate in Christ.
4. teacher, by default and the practice of learning, understood the destructive implication of manipulating the written word, and a revelatory, inspired message, to promote certain strange narratives or agenda within the body of Christ.
5. The ministry of a teaching priest balances the entire fivefold ministry by the principle values of a sound and a well balanced teaching which includes, rebuking, correction, and training in the art of righteousness. [ A position of right standing before heaven and earth] 2 Timothy 3:16
6. The teacher’s main concern is to identify and build the various organs and departments of the body of Christ as an effective outreach, solution driven functional ministry. A teacher equips to release each of his students as a kingdom driven personality, furnished with the philosophy and authority to reach the nation as primarily ordained as the great commission.
7. A teacher is not moved or carried away by the exuberance of its audience. He calm’s them down while imparting truth for the sole purpose of giving insight, wisdom, and understanding to his audience. I have often times witness amongst brethren who claimed to be a voice within the current apostolic circles how the objective of their message was strategically captured by the crowd they seek to minister to. They completely lose the spiritual direction and objective of the message mandate to another dominant spirit present in the atmosphere.
The soulish excitement of the mass completely shifts the focus and direction of the message to a different order that merely plays to the very tune the people love to dance to. What a failed messenger. A true teacher of the word defines the parameters of the reach and the atmosphere of his preaching and teaching. No one dares to take control of such sacred space except the Holy Spirit.
8. The ministry of the teacher knows how to identify false humanist, or cultic spiritual practices operating within a church community, and he’s got the accurate biblical principles, wisdom, and value order to precisely root out such false doctrines and practice as the bible will prescribe.
9. The ministry of the teacher prepares the ecclesia to correctly and effectively handle the practical, socioeconomic and sociocultural issues within society. The teacher helps the church on how to precisely interface its grace and resource with those in charge of institutional governance in the society without necessarily compromising the values of the word of God.
10. A true gifted Bible teacher teaches doctrine, not just from the point of theology, but from the ascended perspective of the power of lifestyle. The end-result of a sound kingdom knowledge is the power of lifestyle, and not just the burden of some knowledge that pups up the flesh. A primary aim of a teacher of God’s word seeks to perfect the saints in a manner that hasten the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ back to earth.
11. A teacher functions in the position of spiritual maturity; as an elder, he or she is seated at the city gate of wisdom in leading the corporate body of Christ.
12. A sound biblical teacher is a wise master builder who is perfected in the art of taking truth from both old and new covenant to establish the current advancement of kingdom initiative.