- The Bible is the inspired Word of God, is without error and is the ultimate authority in determining truth and the will of God. It is complete and contains all the principles of truth needed in matters of faith and conduct to attain the finish.
- There is one God, eternally existent as three persons, Father, Son (Jesus Christ) and Holy Spirit. God is the creator of all things, visible and invisible, and has total sovereignty over all He has made.
- The human race is fallen from the original standard of the image of God and is irretrievably lost in a sinful condition. Each human being is required by God to have personal faith in Christ, who is the only source of eternal life. His death on the Cross is the only transaction through which man can be redeemed.
- The Holy Spirit resident within every believer in Christ enables the believer to produce the fruit of the character of Christ. He provides guidance, teaches and leads into truth in accordance with the principles of the Word of God. He provides gifts and graces to enable each believer, and the Church as a whole, to fulfill the purpose of God.
- The Church is made up of all persons believing in Christ, who are joined together into one spiritual body making up a spiritual nation for God.
- The eternal God-ordained purpose of the Church is to reign with Christ forever.
- From soon after the time of the book of the Acts of the Apostles, the Church began to enter into religious tradition, mental idolatry and apostasy. Eventually, despite much advance, the Church lost much Biblical truth, or else understood and implemented truth in a corrupt way.